Whistles and bells

amr7333

Reaction score
Well folks, Bennington has a ton of options you can add onto each and every boat they produce. Of the things you did have added to your boat, which one has impressed you the most?

For me, it has to be the elevated helm. This feature really impresses me. It gets me up a few inches which creates a better viewpoint for the driver. It sure beats putting a throw cushion in the seat(who hasn't done this at one time or another?) to boost you up for a better view.

After that, it would have to be the ESP option. I really like the way it makes the boat handle.

Now, if I could just find time to be impressed by these things more often, I would be a happy camper. lol

Underwater LED lighting did it for me along with 32" elptical tubes.

Great post amr7333,

I would like to expand this topic to your 3 favorite options if that is OK. We ordered our RCW 2275 just about fully optioned out and all of the options make for a great boating experience. Probably my favorite is the pillow top furniture upgrade. When I first sat on a Bennington at a boat show I knew it was something special. That boat had the java soft touch upholstery which was nicer than any boat in the show. The pillow top upgrade just takes things over the top and is more comfortable than anything in my home. Surprising to many, my second favorite option is the in-floor fuel cell. The RCW model comes standard with only a 26 gallon fuel cell. Since we don't trailer our boat, we buy fuel at the marina and this 60 gal option allows us more time on the water and less time in fuel lines in the hot summer sun. However, purchasing so much fuel is an eye opener. Third would be the ESP performance package which sold me on switching from a three time ski boat owner to the practicality, comfort and performance of todays modern day pontoon. Please excuse my rambling.

My 2nd favorite option would be the rear teak decking and 3rd option would be the side led illumination package

Tod

My 2nd favorite option would be the rear teak decking and 3rd option would be the side led illumination package

Tod
Tod,

Do you have any pics of the side illumination as I have never seen that. Can you provide details on cost and did the dealer install or you?

Tod,

Do you have any pics of the side illumination as I have never seen that. Can you provide details on cost and did the dealer install or you?
I would like to see the side illumination as well. I got it pre rigged for it, but will need to decide later if to have dealer install it. Would love to see pics of it.

Gaston and putz

Check out my post on page 3 on the underwater lighting package. Team Bennington posted a attachment to that thread that shows both the underwater lighting and the side illumination. Dealer charged me $600 for the lights including installation. I pick the boat up Saturday, so ill take pics of it then for you as well

Hope this helps

Todd

There are so many features that we love on this boat it's hard to choose. If I had to pick one it would be the 12 ft bimini. It is huge and provides a tremendous amount of shade. My dealer told me that my boat was the first one he sold with that option and he was amazed at the differance 2 ft made.

Back