White Bennington

ILLINOIS AVE

Reaction score
Hi Guys! Would anyone have an all white Bennington pic to share. Curious what one might look like! Thanks

Jack M

Reaction score
Unless they bring back Crimson Red ,I'll be ordering a Metallic White next month

David G

Reaction score
I was about to order a white one with the blackout package and a blue boot stripe

Jack M

Reaction score
"If" I get the white ,no black out , but Black storm graphics ,black canvas . Also "if" the Mercury cold fusion matches ,I'll go with that ,if not I'll order it in primer and have it painted to match the Bennington white

David G

Reaction score
"If" I get the white ,no black out , but Black storm graphics ,black canvas . Also "if" the Mercury cold fusion matches ,I'll go with that ,if not I'll order it in primer and have it painted to match the Bennington white
It was going to cost me 6k to repaint a new motor... I like storm graphics, Neighbor has a R23 black with graphics, looks good. Even though I would never ever buy a black boat, they look sharp on the trailer but out on the water they look plain jane.

Jack M

Reaction score
I didnt pay anywhere close to that on my 2020 .Under 1k ,local body shop did it ,matched the paint perfectly. Dealer ordered the motor in primer , ,emblems packaged separately .

David G

Reaction score
I didnt pay anywhere close to that on my 2020 .Under 1k ,local body shop did it ,matched the paint perfectly. Dealer ordered the motor in primer , ,emblems packaged separately .
Mine has the factory grey, maybe that why, Dealer said it is better than the factory

Jack M

Reaction score
Thanks Bill . I was wondering what it would look like with a black motor

LaurencetheAdventurer

Reaction score

Vikingstaff

Reaction score
Beautiful boat!