Winterization - Wrap vs. Cover

Thanks for the tips. I may just save a few bucks and stick with the outdoor storage... still on the fence.

Man I'm jealous of you guys with the indoor storage. I would settle for under roof storage like we had in Virginia. Just to make sure the snow doesn't cave in the cover. (Only snowed once in our area last year.) Long waiting list for indoor storage......
If it snows that little, you could just use leaf blower to blow snow off while it is still fluffy and hasn't bonded to cover.

If it snows that little, you could just use leaf blower to blow snow off while it is still fluffy and hasn't bonded to cover.
Jhill that's the thing it only snowed once last year. We have at least 1 or 2 good snowfalls a year here in Carolina. But it doesn't stick around long. Just long enough to cave in the cover. Ha! I've had my Benny shrink wrapped the last 4 yrs......

I can't believe we're already talking about winter storage....where did the summer go?
Oh there's plenty of summer left. Just thinking ahead....

Man I'm jealous of you guys with the indoor storage. I would settle for under roof storage like we had in Virginia. Just to make sure the snow doesn't cave in the cover. (Only snowed once in our area last year.) Long waiting list for indoor storage......
There is a new storage place (Indoor) in central VA - might be worth looking into for just winter storage.

www.centralvaboatrv.com

Back