Wow, that was an enjoyable ride!

BulldogsCadillac

Just some guy
Reaction score
Went out today on the cousins MB SPORTS B52 boat a 21ft widebody, it is ridiculous how much seating space there is on that boat! Fit and finish were superb! Had my cousin surfing behind it, so cool to watch! Pretty amazing and simple way to load and empty the built in ballasts too. Works phenomenally! Can't say enough good things about it, gotta say though, can't wait to get my pontoon boat out there!!

Derrick

Hi Caddilac,

I never heard of the MB Sports B52 Widebody.....Is that the civilian, Modified Bomber, Sport model of the Air Force B52 Bomber ?... You mention ballast, does it have pontoons, like a float plane ? Does it have those new Ethanol engines ?

You mention, your cousin surfing behind it, was he in a hang glider, parachute or just bare foot ? Sure hope you have some good pictures !!

This is the boat: B52

These B52 and other dedicated "tow boats" are spectacular when it comes to water sports. We had 3 of them prior to our Bennington and we routinely pulled up to 4 skiers or tubers at a time. We could wear out our little darlings and their friends in no time. That being said, we enjoy our Bennington even more due to the way we use our boat most of the time. Cruising to the sand bar or to the marina for lunch or dinner in a pontoon is most enjoyable. Being able to take 10-12 out at a time means no one is left at the dock.

Back