Yamaha Motor

Oh we are VERY good at that! It's like an official pastime here! ;)
I started building a pontoon with a 90hp. You guys talked me into a tritoon SPS with a 150. Can’t say I’m upset about it though. Hahah

I started building a pontoon with a 90hp. You guys talked me into a tritoon SPS with a 150. Can’t say I’m upset about it though. Hahah
Sometimes (actually a lot of the time) I think I know what I want, only to talk to someone who really knows, and end up going in a different direction. I’m a research kind of guy, but talking to people with actual experience can help prevent expensive mistakes.

Sometimes (actually a lot of the time) I think I know what I want, only to talk to someone who really knows, and end up going in a different direction. I’m a research kind of guy, but talking to people with actual experience can help prevent expensive mistakes.
It can also create expensive solutions!

But I agree with this 100%. Far too often I've made purchases or decisions that later turned out to be a disappointing because I didn't have enough or the proper information at hand.

When I first went boat shopping I came up with a ballpark budget that had no basis in anything other than what I wanted to spend. Once I did the research it quickly became clear that my objectives wouldn't have been achieved with that initial budget so I had to be more thoughtful about what I was trying to accomplish and what the new financial pain limit was going to be. This community and others helped shape that process and I'm quite happy even though I spent $20K more than I originally intended.

Back