Yamaha outboard shipping issues

Chump1987

Reaction score
Our boat arrived at the dealership July 7th and as of today there is no eta on the yamaha outboard 200. Just wondering if anyone else is waiting and is there a way to track the progress

There is a boat dealer ( not the one I use ) in my area that has 12 boats on his lot waiting for motors.

Last edited:
My boat arrived around the same time (July 10th). Waiting on Yamaha 200 HP as well... Good Luck.

If you haven't checked timing on your trailer, I would be following up with that as well! I had a powder coating issue on my original and it took almost 6 months to get a replacement this past year.

My boat was just built. Waiting on shipment. Dealer has trailer but has no idea on motor. Apparently the tracking is not as detailed as Bennington. Who knows how true!! Hoping to be boating by Labor Day!!

Your dealer may be telling you the truth. I had 2 Yamaha WaveRunners ordered since last August. 1 showed up in July and the dealer said he had no idea it was coming and was very surprised to see it. He hadn't received any word from Yamaha it was shipped.

I know this thread is 2 years old, so you've probably already figured it out. But just in case, have you tried contacting the dealership or Yamaha directly to get an update? They may be waiting on parts or experiencing some delays in shipping, but they should be able to give you an estimate on when you can expect it to arrive.
Speaking of car relocation have you checked out Shipaa? They're the real MVPs when it comes to shipping all kinds of vehicles, including boats. They offer a bunch of different services, like open transport and enclosed trailers, to fit your needs. And the best part is, they have transparent pricing and tracking, so you don't have to worry about any surprises or delays.

Last edited:
Doubtful you’ll get a response. Op hasn’t been on since Sept. 2021.

Back