Your 2019 College Football Thread

FCS - NDSU Bison
Should run the table winning the championship in Frisco TX in January

FBS - Wisconsin Badgers
7-5 Maybe 8-4
Best running back in the country, but many FCS teams have a better QB

I love college football with a passion and my team is on the rebound (and rebuilding). I'm a die hard University of Louisville fan and we play Notre Dame on Monday. We went 2-10 last season, but have a new coach and hoping for better. Still love to watch all the others! Go CARDS!

Always look forward to week 1 to see some big upsets.
None so far.

I love college football with a passion and my team is on the rebound (and rebuilding). I'm a die hard University of Louisville fan and we play Notre Dame on Monday. We went 2-10 last season, but have a new coach and hoping for better. Still love to watch all the others! Go CARDS!
That'll be a tough one. Irish will be good again.

Next Saturday night, University of South Dakota play the Sooners.....USD is a local team and I like them, but this is probably the mismatch of the year.
Gonna be a Rodney King style beating.

Alabama Crimson Tide. They beat Duke yesterday, 42 - 3. I won’t make predictions. Roll Tide!

3936B583-21AB-4AC0-9336-03D9AF8501FC.jpeg

Michigan State University. Go Green!

LOVE college football. :cool:

I predict either 9-3 or 8-4 coming off an injury plagued year. Our defense will be stifling, and I believe will be in the top 3 in the country. Our offense needs to step it up, stay injury free, and not shoot themselves in the foot on penalties.

My wife and I are both alum, and the oldest of our four kids is alum. Our younger two will likely go there too. Go State! ;)

University of Maryland. Beat Howard 79-0 yesterday. Just handed the ball off in the 2nd half and still scored. They will finish in the middle of the pack in the Big 10. Still can't hang with the Big boys. Although they should have beaten Ohio State last year. JMU in FCS. My son went there and used to be season ticket holders. Should have beaten WVU yesterday. Turnovers at inopportune times.......

University of Minnesota...we should be better in PJ's 3rd year here. We have 3 outstanding RBs, a huge OL, a couple good WRs and a sophomore QB. Luckily we don't have to play the Big 3 (Michigan State, Michigan, Ohio State) this year due to scheduling so we could be in the running for the Big 10 West. The defense will have to step up and stop people for that to happen. Whatever happens, they are fun to watch, and Coach Fleck is building a quality program...and I don't just mean wins and losses.
Row the Boat!

University of Minnesota...we should be better in PJ's 3rd year here. We have 3 outstanding RBs, a huge OL, a couple good WRs and a sophomore QB. Luckily we don't have to play the Big 3 (Michigan State, Michigan, Ohio State) this year due to scheduling so we could be in the running for the Big 10 West. The defense will have to step up and stop people for that to happen. Whatever happens, they are fun to watch, and Coach Fleck is building a quality program...and I don't just mean wins and losses.
Row the Boat!
Maryland is playing the Big 3 and also Minnesota on October 26th. Tough road ahead. Ha!

The University of Southern California! We wont be that good yet again! Our coach just isn't that good!

Michigan State as well. Defense will be awesome, still big (especially after seeing them in game one) questions on offense. If they can turn the offense around 11-1. More likely though 8-4. Dantanio should have swapped out the offensive coaches, but did not, so we may have a repeat of last year.

Coach Fleck is building a quality program...and I don't just mean wins and losses.
Row the Boat!
Fleck is a quality coach & man.
If you're lucky, he will stay there a long long time.

I certainly took notice of their nearly beating WVU.
I bet you HATE our Bison!!! LOL
I hate green and yellow! Ha! You guys have been the cream of the FCS! Gotta give credit where credit is due! Was hoping you guys were going to move up to FBS. Hope to see both teams in Frisco! Or should I say Fargo south! Ha!

Was hoping you guys were going to move up to FBS.
That would be awesome!
Not sure why that isn't happening?
Fargodome only seats 20,000 for one thing.
They have proved that they can play with most of the FBS teams.
They are producing more NFL players than many FBS teams.

That would be awesome!
Not sure why that isn't happening?
Fargodome only seats 20,000 for one thing.
They have proved that they can play with most of the FBS teams.
They are producing more NFL players than many FBS teams.
Before my son graduated JMU did a major renovation/expansion of 3/4's of their stadium. They added a few luxury boxes, lots of eating choices, and just made the place bigger/taller. Just beautiful! They didn't even touch the visitors side. Seating capacity is now 25000 but can easily add 15-20000 more. We figured they were getting ready to move up. Still in FCS. Another nemesis, Appalachian St. made the successful transition to FBS a few years ago. Their stadium only holds 30000.

Back