properly provisioned
J

properly provisioned

Hydration is important! That's how I roll only a bit simpler, Brandy, Cognac, Jamaican rums and Kenny Chesney's Blue Chair Bay rums and Tanqueray Gin along with Angry orchard Apple ciders. I am 100% grain free including my drinks so no beer anymore or whiskey which I never cared for anyhow. I need to look you up if I ever get out that way during boating season. ;)

I take clients out on the boat fairly frequently. Have to have the whole range. Bought a bunch of Kilner Bottles. Easier than all the odd shapes and strange sizes clanging around in the cabinet under the bar. 

No grains at all huh? I eat no wheat. But the rest of the grains still work for me. Auto-immune Rheumatoid Arthritis. Ending wheat solved it for me. I'm a Scotch snob. "Life's too short to drink cheap scotch" will be printed on my urn.  

JeffS - What do you store them in? We have a nice countertop in the port-aft and the entire thing is hollow so we have a bunch of space. Trying to figure out how to store similar setup without risk of breaking. 

These are Kilner bottles. They are popular with home brewers and distillers. I bought them because they are thick glass and not very fragile. Plus, there is a super-classy Kilner Bottles Caddy that is made for them. Wood caddy with separators, and a handle. The caddy hasn't arrived yet...but when it does...then...that. All of it available on Amazon. We bought the bottles locally at an Ace Hardware store.

Thanks a lot

We can have glass containers on our waterways near the house. Everything has to be in unbreakable containers. You're hydration stock is very nice!

Media information

Album
Jeff S Boat
Added by
JeffS
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Back