Side View
V

Side View

As promised here is a picture of our new 22 SLXM on the water. Found a lake in the area that was not frozen solid and put a couple of ours on the boat. Overall I was very pleased with the overall performance. Going to be a great summer when it finally arrives in Wisconsin!115 Hp Yamaha 4 stroke with Yamaha 14 x 13 stainless steel propeller Top speed was 31mph on the GPS at WOT (6000 RPMS)
Awesome looking !!!!

Looks good! Be sure to post your numbers and toon setup in the forum in props and power, 'List your specs here' topic

Nice boat. Mine has arrived at dealer and today the ice storm is suppose to arrive also ! arghhhh Thanks for reporting the speed, as we have pretty close to the same config.

Don't forget about the break in period as well!

1) The picture was taken in Appleton, WI on Little Lake Butte Des Morts (it is just off the northwest corner of Lake Winnebago) . It is not the lake that we will be boating on regularily. It just happens to be the only lake that I could find that was not frozen solid!

2) I have had the boat in the water 3 times and have approximately 6 hours on it....And yes I have been following the break in period procedures! Good advice though!!!

This is our families first boat and we are excited to use it when we don't need to wear winter jackets and the snow melts!!!!

Media information

Album
Maiden Voyage
Added by
v1rot8
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Back