1 more question...what’s you thoughts on the Sink Console upgrade

Don’t have the sink but have the wash down option. About 6 gallons of water/pump/hose. Perfect to help with cleaning the floor with spills, spraying the kids down after ice cream in town, but best of all to spray down my buddies with a 50hp on the way by!! ;)

Ha Ha like that, I think we will def go with the wash down and maybe skip the sink as we could use the wash down to rinse hand off.

Good to hear the ones who have the washdown and or sink option are liking / using them, I am getting ready to spec out our Benny next week and was a little undecided on either of them, more I think about it more it makes sense as we entertain and have a need for hand washing and maybe washing down floor or seats from spills, sand, stuff like that.
Trying to think through all that may want in the beginning rather than wishing I had them at later time and try to add at later.

Jones...

When purchasing BOTH the Washdown and the Sink together, Bennington pressurizes the sink from the same pressure pump that works the Washdown. If ONLY the sink is puchased it operates from a pump mechanism and has a tank under the helm. That was the issue that got me to order the Sink and the Washdown!

I did not think of that as we did want to do some fishing from the boat, But 70% of the time will be spent entertaining and would be nice to be more set up for what we do the most, the 22' SSX Cruse/Fishing is what we/I have been looking at.

You hit the nail on the head! That is exactly why we ordered the 22SSX w Dual AFT Gates. The Dual Aft Gates gives you a small platform outside each gate which I really wanted. I also ordered the Stainless Steel ladder as is stows under the aft deck. I thought that was a better look. PS, I also went for the 150 hp and the Power Assist steering. We expect delivery to our dealer first week in Feb!!!

Yup, I am going for the F200 i4 on mine with the Power Assist steering, I am wondering how hard or inconvenient is it to get the ladder out of under the deck?

Yup, I am going for the F200 i4 on mine with the Power Assist steering, I am wondering how hard or inconvenient is it to get the ladder out of under the deck?

Other posts I read had suggested that it wasn’t an issue. I just liked that it wasn’t in the way...like when fishing and you gotta big one on! :-O

We ordered the Express Performance Package (2/3rds of a center toon) so we were limited to a 150. 40+/- mph is plenty for me.

That is good to know on the ladder, I sent you a PM did you get it?

View attachment 21287 If you "entertain" you might want to consider the midship bar which comes with a sink, plenty of counter space and a couple of bar stools as well as storage underneath. That's how I ended up with a new boat, LOL. My wife saw it and the next thing I know we're signing on the dotted line. Heck, I didn't even know we were looking to buy a new boat. We do use the sink every time out but the washdown is nice to have for unexpected events.
Thank you for the photo of the mid-ship bar. That looks really nice!

Back