10 Likes Per Day...Just Not Enough

Vikingstaff

Reaction score
I just gotta say it:  10 "likes" per day just ain't enough!   :D   Especially with it being spring time!

Everyone is posting pictures of their new boats, there are great conversations, comments, advice, questions...and the list goes on.  I read the posts, and look at everyone's pictures, and I want to click "like", "like", "like", and "like".  However, I use up my "likes" too quickly.  

I have no "like" self control.  I need the forum to enable my habit.  Let me "like" freely and often. What say you forum administrators?    ;)

I like that.  At one time it was also like FB, you could see who "liked" it, not sure why they did away with that

I like that.  At one time it was also like FB, you could see who "liked" it, not sure why they did away with that

I'd like this comment, but I already used my ten up.   :lol:   I LOVE the idea of it being like FB in that respect too, where you could see who liked it.  I want to second that posibility as a change as well.

It's something the moderators don't have the ability to change. I also would like to know who liked my stuff.

+10 on knowing who likes your post!

It's something the moderators don't have the ability to change. I also would like to know who liked my stuff.

Ah...software platform limitation then?  Not surprised, but I had to ask just in case it was changeable. 

Ah...software platform limitation then?  Not surprised, but I had to ask just in case it was changeable. 

If we could, it would've been done long ago.  :)

Yup always wondered what happened with that "like" feature.......

Thanks for letting me know. Moderators, you guys run literally the best forum group I have EVER been a part of for anything. I appreciate the efforts you put in behind the scenes as much as I appreciate all of the friendly and amazing people in here. Thanks for all you do!   :)

I like to speak up and make recommendations, but hopefully always from a good, respectful, and appreciative place.  ;)

I like to speak up and make recommendations, but hopefully always from a good, respectful, and appreciative place.  ;)

And we appreciate that! It makes our jobs so much easier.

This is an awesome forum. And I echo wanting to know who likes what. 

I like to like what others like. :)

I'm really liking that everyone is liking each other on this forum. :rolleyes:  Keep it up everyone! As my wife has told me many times 

"You must be on that forum,you have a smile on your face."

I'm all liked out... but, I like your comment!

Wonderful!  Thanks so much for considering my request and looking into making it possible.  Very excited to not be limited on likes now.  Thanks TBW!!!

Back