2000 200s Owners manual?

Shalpass

Reaction score
does anyone know where I could find a manual? I’m also looking to see what transom is rated for hp?

I e seen that link I’m looking for specs really ... in particular max rating hp on outboard... this is a new to me toon... where would coast guard plate be?

I've never heard of a 200s. you might want to send Bennington an email with your Hull id.

Do you have a some pics of the boat?

You can also email Bennington with your Hull ID

Ask for the spec sheet I emailed them looking for a manual for my 2010 and as stated above it was a generic one basically discussing safe boating and operation.

The tag should be on the fence next to the Captains seat. ( unless it was removed ) If your looking for more specific's ,you're going to have to email Bennington with your hull ID

I e seen that link I’m looking for specs really ... in particular max rating hp on outboard... this is a new to me toon... where would coast guard plate be?

I do but don’t have a url for them
Don't need one, just click on "upload a file" when replying, then choose your file from your phone or computer images, then just click on thumbnail or full image, quite simple nowadays.

Back