2005 2275fsi with no power on the console

BAlpaugh

Reaction score
I recently purchased this 2005 Bennington 2275fsi and it was working great. then I went out to use it and the entire boat was dead. I charged the battery and the boat starts but I know have no power on the console. There is power to the motor, trim, tilt and anchor but nothing to the console so I have no lights, radio, etc.
Any ideas of where to start looking would be greatly appreciated. Also, where can I find a wiring diagram, that might help me too.

Thank you.

I recently purchased this 2005 Bennington 2275fsi and it was working great. then I went out to use it and the entire boat was dead. I charged the battery and the boat starts but I know have no power on the console. There is power to the motor, trim, tilt and anchor but nothing to the console so I have no lights, radio, etc.
Any ideas of where to start looking would be greatly appreciated. Also, where can I find a wiring diagram, that might help me too.

Thank you.
There might be a 10 amp blade fuse coming off the ignition switch that powers gauges. I would check it.

Back