2006 185S

Maddog

Reaction score
I have a 2006 Benn. 185S and I don't have any use of my livewell. Has anyone ever had this problem and if so, can anyone offer up any suggestions on how to remedy it? When I click on power, I don't even get a noise showing it's on. Also, my Bennington decals on the outside have faded and due to my ignorance,(powerwash), have partially came off. Can I order the decals and put them on myself, or do I need to take it to a dealer to have them put on? Thank you. Steve

Hi Maddog, as for the decals, you'll have to get with your local Bennie dealer so they can order them for you, if you think you can handle putting them on yourself, then go for it! If not, a trip to a local sign shop might be better than the dealer, those guys handle decals all the time. As for the live well, make sure the breaker has not tripped, and then check for voltage at the pump with a test light or volt meter, there should be a connector near the pump where you can test this. If you have voltage there [12v] then it probably needs a pump. Hope this helps!

Back