2008 Benningtom 2575 qxi steering wheel trim

Jim Benitez

Reaction score
Lost one of the three pieces of steering wheel trim(faux mahogany) Dealer said you need to replace whole steering wheel for a probably $5 part- anyone know where I can buy or willing to sell for a nice profit? Thanks

Lost one of the three pieces of steering wheel trim(faux mahogany) Dealer said you need to replace whole steering wheel for a probably $5 part- anyone know where I can buy or willing to sell for a nice profit? Thanks
Hey Jim. Try Great Lakes Skipper. They specialize in hard to find marine parts.

I have one missing as well. I'd pay dearly for one if you can source it. Please post back if you find a seller.

Hey Jim. Try Great Lakes Skipper. They specialize in hard to find marine parts.

Yeah I got my Bennington Corvina wheel from GLS. Same price as standard wheel ... ;)

I have one missing as well. I'd pay dearly for one if you can source it. Please post back if you find a seller.

Crazy they don't sell the trim for this and you have to buy the whole $200 wheel- they sell the trim for other pieces of the dash. Bennington doesn't seem great at this

Crazy they don't sell the trim for this and you have to buy the whole $200 wheel- they sell the trim for other pieces of the dash. Bennington doesn't seem great at this

From an 11 year old boat? Have you tried buying trim parts for an 11 year old car? I have, it ain’t easy. Are you talking one of the 3 hand hold areas?

0BAC24AB-1D2D-4EFC-99D3-D7E593B9A395.jpeg

Yes- exactly One of those three hand hold areas

They are making the part- I was quoted $265 for the wheel from dealer and found it for about $175 online but again need to buy the whole wheel. So they are making those trim hand hold pieces (or at least can procure them) since they are making the wheel.

Back