2010 2075 GLi questions

Reaction score
Dear all,

First time pontoon owner of a 2010 bennington 2075 GLi and I must say I truely enjoy it. I have some general questions since I am not the original owner but appear to have all manuals and literature that came with the boat. Can anyone help me locate a wiring diagram for this boat? Looking to add some accesorie lights. Also, has anyone had experience for what works best to use to clean and polish existing toons? The toons are visibilly clean but to touch feel rough (hence the pontoon) sat in water with previous owner. I was thinking wet sand then polish with some chemical. Any suggestions.

Also, does anyone have any comments on adding the undersiding to a pontoon for wave protection (pros & cons)? I am looking to add this to our pontoon this winter.

I guess these are my main questions thank you for any advice/info you can share.

Tad

Here's your wiring diagram: http://club.benningtonmarine.com/index.php?/topic/1604-electrical-specs/

I forgot, welcome to the forum. There are some here that have polished their tubes and I'm sure they will chime in. Wet sanding before hand will help quite a bit before polishing. As for the underskinning, do it. It will make for a much smoother and quieter ride and you won't get the pulsing from the water hitting the crossmembers. B)

Dear all,

First time pontoon owner of a 2010 bennington 2075 GLi and I must say I truely enjoy it. I have some general questions since I am not the original owner but appear to have all manuals and literature that came with the boat. Can anyone help me locate a wiring diagram for this boat? Looking to add some accesorie lights. Also, has anyone had experience for what works best to use to clean and polish existing toons? The toons are visibilly clean but to touch feel rough (hence the pontoon) sat in water with previous owner. I was thinking wet sand then polish with some chemical. Any suggestions.

Also, does anyone have any comments on adding the undersiding to a pontoon for wave protection (pros & cons)? I am looking to add this to our pontoon this winter.

I guess these are my main questions thank you for any advice/info you can share.

Tad

Thanks Cwag911 for your help. I am thankful for any advice you all can share being first time pontoon owner. Our family truely loves this boat. Thanks again for the help.

Will a 2050 wave shield fit on a 2075 without modification. Where is local pickup and how much do you want for it. Any pictures of it?

Here's your wiring diagram: http://club.benningtonmarine.com/index.php?/topic/1604-electrical-specs/

I forgot, welcome to the forum. There are some here that have polished their tubes and I'm sure they will chime in. Wet sanding before hand will help quite a bit before polishing. As for the underskinning, do it. It will make for a much smoother and quieter ride and you won't get the pulsing from the water hitting the crossmembers. B)
Carl - link did not work. Pit me to sort of login screen.

Thanks

Dave

Unfortunately ,Carl has passed away .
The link you are trying is 9 years old .The site has been updated since

You can contact Bennington with the link below .Be sure to include your Hull ID .

Unfortunately ,Carl has passed away .
The link you are trying is 9 years old .The site has been updated since

You can contact Bennington with the link below .Be sure to include your Hull ID .

Jack - sorry to hear about Carl's passing. I have done as you suggested. I have lost my whole I strument cluster and I did find a 10 amp fuse buried under the console but it is fine. Before I start poking and prodding I want to get a schematic in front of me.

Thanks

Dave

Thanks

Dave

You can also try the search box in the upper right corner ,you may find some helpful information

Back