2011 2275 rcw, where can i find??

Al Adkins

Reaction score
Where can you find the bow section stainless molding. Where can I find snap in carpet? Thank you

Attachments

• 20201027_180816.jpg
    20201027_180816.jpg
    327.9 KB · Views: 23
Since Jack answered your questions, I just thought I’d chime in and say your boat looks pretty sharp in that picture. You just get it, or have you had it since the start and are just updating a couple of things?

Either way, good luck with finding what you need and being water ready come next spring. :)

A 2011 is an "older boat" and OEM parts are not keep in stock for long. I have not been able to get any Bennington parts for my 2008 toon since 2014. It is not like the auto aftermarket with millions of cars needing parts. Good luck on your search.

Since Jack answered your questions, I just thought I’d chime in and say your boat looks pretty sharp in that picture. You just get it, or have you had it since the start and are just updating a couple of things?

Either way, good luck with finding what you need and being water ready come next spring. :)
Yes, I just picked it up... It has some scuffs and interior problems, but not that bad... I am finding out that I can sand out the dings on the stainless steal molding. On the front couches, there is some degrading of the fabric. I'm going to have to get creative with that.

Back