2011 launch date..... what's your goal?

goldnrod24

Reaction score
I'm shooting for the 1st weekend of May in northern Michigan. How about you?

We're scheduled to have it dropped in the water the 1st week of May also. We live in Southeast MI.

I'm hoping to take the maiden voyage sometime in Apr but it really all depends on the weather and the lake pool. Over the last couple of days the pool has been rapidly rising since we've had some pretty good rain storms. A few days ago the lake was 25 ft below summer pool and today it's up 15 ft. I certainly want to complete the 10 hour break-in and maintenance period before mid May.

we shoot for the second week in april on the mississippi river in eastern iowa

We are always the first boat in at our docks. March 26 or 27th is our goal this year! We had some great days in April last season! B)

We are shooting for the 2nd week in April. It better get warmer soon here in s/e Michigan.

I have an April 16th delivery date for my 2011 2275 gcw ESP 225 verado in south west michigan

Northern Indiana here and I think the new pontoon might go in this weekend. It's been around mid 50 and sunny so why not. I live on a lake so any decent day were out on it right after work. Flynn

Thought we would pick up the new toon on Friday and take it out for a shakedown cruise. So of course it snowed all day today. Nothing stuck as the temp were hovering on the upper 30s. Now they are talking rain all weekend.... :angry:

Yes it's gonna rain all weekend here so might put it off sales called today and they just did the shake down run. Flynn

Thought we would pick up the new toon on Friday and take it out for a shakedown cruise. So of course it snowed all day today. Nothing stuck as the temp were hovering on the upper 30s. Now they are talking rain all weekend.... :angry:
Picking the boat up tomorrow,, Noon. Plan on taking it on a shake down cruise Sunday. Now we got to decide which puddle to take it to. The lakes here around Cincinnati are so small and dirty compared to Lake Cumberland. But, the dealer wants us to run the boat before taking it to the LAKE(Cumberalnd).

we will be in the water between April 15th-25th depending on when I can borrow the trailer from my buddy

Ron

Taking delivery the Saturday before Easter, put my dock in this past weekend(froze my you know what off!). Wish I coulees put it in this weekend but the marina still needs tonsharkhide the toons.

Picking the boat up tomorrow,, Noon. Plan on taking it on a shake down cruise Sunday. Now we got to decide which puddle to take it to. The lakes here around Cincinnati are so small and dirty compared to Lake Cumberland. But, the dealer wants us to run the boat before taking it to the LAKE(Cumberalnd).
Put 3.3 hrs on the new boat Sunday. I think we went around the lake 12 times... :D Dropped boat back at dealer Monday for a couple of adjustments. Boat performed great. Wife states she can't even here the motor running. Lake was getting 25mph winds on it, very choppy. Only got occasional spray, nothing like the old pontoon.

we will be in the water between April 15th-25th depending on when I can borrow the trailer from my buddy

Ron
well the weather took a turn again so it looks like I will shoot for beginning of May, we had 2 inches of snow yesterday and was 83 last week :angry:

I had planned on this saturday but the weather report is not looking good, the following week is out of the question (going to Vegas) so it looks like the first weekend in may for me......

Back