2013 2275GFS

I have a 2013 2275 GS model with dual battery and distribution panel.

The battereries are located under the seats in front of the lift/ privacy console or in the table sitting area.

If it's only a single battery I am not sure. I was surprised when I received my boat, I expected it under the live well area.

Now that I think about it, if you have a single battery setup, it may be in the rear behind the live well.

Reason I say that is if you look at the GS model, in the corner (starboard/stern area) there is a little piece of furniture which looks like a storage area so I thought. It does have a cup holder, but underneath is not storage, but the extension box to the battery cables to reach up to the seats where my dual battery and distribution panel are located. The GFS model does not show that little piece of furniture. To really be sure, I would contact the Bennington administrator, they will be glad to assist and are very prompt in their replies.

Hope that helps.

Not positive, but If I remember correctly, it's in the Stern lounger. Under the livewell should be the fuel tank.

They may have placed it under one of the bow stations though too .... but typically that's just for the trolling motor ....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back