2014 Club Bennington Invitational

R

Retired Team Member1

Come join us for our 2014 Product Preview, exclusively for Club Bennington members. This event follows the annual Bennington Dealer Meeting to launch the new model year. Plant tours, new product previews, on-water testing, mix and mingle with Bennington staff...

SAVE THE DATE:

Sunday, August 25, 2013, at the RV Hall of Fame, Elkhart, Indiana!

Click Here for more info:

http://www.clubbennington.com/currents.php

Last edited:

TomS

Reaction score
Great news and we'll be looking forward to it!

goldnrod24

Reaction score
Yay! I have been waiting for the official announcement. I had a blast at last year's event and can't wait for this year's!

Sunday is cool, too!!!

Y'all need to support BM by attending. They have stuck their necks out and made a major investment to be true to their customer-focused principles.

See you there!

Last edited by a moderator:

keithkz

Reaction score
Since it will be on a Sunday we will be there. Thanks for having this on a weekend TB!

keithkz

Reaction score
What time?????

Nap22

Reaction score
This event was a blast last year and a great way to get to know the people from Bennington. the hospitality was amazing and they go out of their way to make it a great event. make your reservation, you will not regret it!!!!!

keithkz

Reaction score
How do we make a reservation for this?

R

Retired Team Member1

This will be an all-day event and more details will follow, along with a registration link!

BulldogsCadillac

Just some guy
Reaction score
Shoot, I have to work Monday, someone else already has it booked off. Although my dealer does refer to me as his "Western Sales Division" and asked me to come. Hmmm, batteries for the boat, or trip to Bennington? We'll have to wait and see, although I did pick up a passport application, just in case!

lakeliving

Reaction score
If you can get to Sault St Marie and swim over to Michigan, I'm sure some of my fellow/northern Michigan owners would initiate a revised version of the underground railroad and get you to the event. Just a thought. I'm going to try and make it as well. It would be great to meet everyone.

cwag911

Reaction score
We wwe're planning on being there but I have some dental surgery the day before. It would be nice to meet some people from the forum. Maybe next year.

BigKahuna

Reaction score
Shoot, I have to work Monday, someone else already has it booked off. Although my dealer does refer to me as his "Western Sales Division" and asked me to come. Hmmm, batteries for the boat, or trip to Bennington? We'll have to wait and see, although I did pick up a passport application, just in case!
Sick leave???????

BulldogsCadillac

Just some guy
Reaction score
Sick leave???????
The problem is we are a very small depot, 4 hourly couriers, a sorter, a relief guy, and 3 owner operators. So we only have the one relief guy to cover shifts. We can barely give him enough hours to keep him. So it might be out. PLUS with the price of batteries and Wet Sounds gear, I'm starting to question my sanity on this whole new boat idea! Wait a second, that's it, STRESS LEAVE!! And what better way to relieve stress than lounging on a Benny in Indiana!!! I'll keep you posted!! Haha

SEMPERFI8387

Reaction score
Maybe you could "entice" them to work for a couple bucks ..... it cost me $20 to my asst. mgr. to cover me for a four hour shift every other Sat. during the summer .... when I can talk him into it .... ;)

TomS

Reaction score

TomS

Reaction score
New info, agenda, model #'s, and registration is up for the 2014 Open House August 25th. I'm in!

http://www.benningto...about_2014&is=o

Lots of new models and water demo's to see and as I predicted, a new 2375RCW closed stern is on the model list. Note to self, we do love the one we already have a ton ;-)

And I wonder what a 24 SCWX I/O is, a center walkthrough S with ESP I suppose? And a twin elliptical with "mega pod".

Last edited by a moderator:

mtudb24

Reaction score
Sons of B?! '_!'#@'. Twin elips with a 250hp on the back.... Well, doesn't that just kick ya in the pants. Wonder what they did to the structure to allow for a 200hp? Hmmmm. Yamaha bulletin shows it at 48mph.

TomS

Reaction score
I'd guess that's what the mega pod is for as in mega transom!

Remediation

Reaction score
Lake Cumberland KY - White Oak Community Dock
Hopefully the 1st grandkid has arrived by then. We will spend Sat with the baby in Chicago and stop on Sunday on the way home.