2015 22 SLX Delivered

kcman

Reaction score
Today we received our 2015 22 SLX and we put our first 3.5 hours on this nice pontoon.  We are looking forward to many more hours on the water for this season (should be able to continue cruising through November and into part of December before we lock her up for the season).  We love the new changes to the SLX models (radius seating, extended bow and blue tooth radio which also has a usb jack).  Also, on the recommendation of a forum member, I took an on-line boating safety class and passed which helped reduce my insurance by a bit and gives me a nice and warm feeling while boating.  FYI -- I posted some pics in the gallery (titled 2015 22 SLX).  Happy boating to all!

Congrats, and smart move taking the boating course.

Congrats, as a fellow new owner of a Bennington. Have many more safe and fun boating days with your new boat.

Congrats and as Carl stated, smart move on the safety course.

Wow, the extended bow really gives you some extra space.  Can anyone tell me how many inches it adds?

Nice!  I'm partial to red SLX's myself.  :)

Wow, the extended bow really gives you some extra space.  Can anyone tell me how many inches it adds?
I was on the boat today and decided to measure the front bow.  From the gate at the front bow to the end of the bow it is just over 24 inches.  Don't know how many inches it was in prior year models but it is enough to sit on and fish from.  I believe in prior years the extended bow was an option on the SLX where it is standard on the 2015 builds and I am really happy with it. 

Back