2015 Bennington

Lone_Star

Reaction score
So looking around on the net and noticed some dealers saying 2015 MY are soon arriving. Does anybody know when the switch over will be, and if there are any differences between 2014 and 2015? I am wondering now if mine will be a 2015 as it is still to be built

If I remember correctly, you might get 2015 options on it if they release them, but it's still a 2014 if built in this calendar year.

Your dealer can ask the mother ship (Bennington) if it will be a 2014 or 15. Same thing happened to us last year, We ordered right before the change over (July) ours  arrived as a 2014 . The plant probably has that date as a moving timeline.

Congrats

We purchased our 2007 model on 06/30/2006.

Thanks, wondering if there are any 2015 changes. I liked the small changes from 13 to 14. I am hoping to get an idea of MY and build date from Dealer this week.

2015 will be arriving soon.

However, these are 2014 boats with 2015 nameplates.

Boats with the 2015 changes will not be built for a couple months yet.

My god, I can't imagine how many more changes Bennington can come up with. It's funny when I look at my 2012 catalog vs. the 2014 the options and layouts that were added.

Its crazy, I do wish they had the layout I wanted, but alas, they said it could not be done :( .......They are some super nice boats. Not bad for my first boat :)

Sounds like additional members P.A.D.S.

To stay at the top, you've simply got to be the most inventive.  Marine manufacturers cannot sit on their tails for a single season.

I don't know how Bennington coordinates all the different fencing, seating and components on any given day to build whatever's scheduled for production.  Their product lineup is simply mind boggling--times 4 different models of boats.

And heaven knows how many aluminum sheets they buy?.  I wonder how many recycled beer cans go into all their toons in a given year?

Can you just imagine the bills on the welding supplies and gases for their computerized welding equipment?

Probably could build a couple boats with my recycles

We ordered our new 2015 last week.  Our dealer had two offers, one 2014 model (current build) with a 2015 tag and a July delivery or a full 2015 (tag and 2015 upgrades) with an August delivery.  He also offered a $2500 savings incentive on the full 2015 and August delivery which we took. 

Welcome and congrats on your new boat. What model and specs?

Thanks!

2250 GSR, with a 115 Yamaha.

Black (no graphics, chrome Logo)

Sandstone Interior

Full seagrass floor

Garmin 100

Wave shield

R captain seats (I am 6'6")

Pillow top cushions

Ski tow bar

SS docking lights

Dual Battery

Sony M6

Teak inserts

Upgraded cupholders (teak)

Heavy Duty rub rail

I think that's everything...

Kahlua0517: Did the dealer tell you of any changes from 2014 to 2015?

Kahlua0517: Did the dealer tell you of any changes from 2014 to 2015?

He wasn't 100% sure but he thought it was a minor change to the gauge package.  He also stated that there might be a small uptick in the resale value by having the full 2015 model.

Welcome and congrats on your new boat. What model and specs?
Thanks, we've been looking at these beautiful Bennington boats for years and finally decided to upgrade from our current 8 year old pontoon boat.  Having spent a great amount of time on our current boat we knew the things that we wanted in our new Bennington which made the process pretty easy.  Our dealer was very knowledgeable and helpful too.  I chose the VMAX because of the little better hole shot and the nicer graphics since I'm not a big fan of the standard battleship gray Yamaha color.  I would have liked the 350 HP but couldn't get the spouse to sign off on the extra $10K+.  :rolleyes:

Here's what we ended up with:

2015-2550 RCL

250 HP Yamaha VMAX SHO

ESP Package

Center Tube Fuel Tank

Dual Battery w/ Power Distribution Panel

In-floor Storage

Power Assist Hydraulic Steering

Center Tube Fuel Tank

Diamond Pillow Top Upholstery

Black w/ Baja Graphics

Teak Bow Table

Woven Teak Aft Flooring

Seagrass Full Flooring

Elevated Helm

Double Bimini top

Blue Ice LED Lighted Cup Holders and Bimini Top

46" Ski Pylon

Privacy Chaise

Bluetooth Stereo

Nice Build, Personally I think the only thing missing on that beauty is some LED mood lighting and sidelights

I ordered a 2015 20 SSX custom model last week. (The 20 SSX floor plan is not advertised as an option.) Delivery isn't until mid to late August. At least one difference for the 2015 is the 2 bow lounges will wrap around and the bow gate width decreased accordingly. Also, the 20 SSX has a 15 1/2' Bimini option, but the standard 20 S layouts remain with the 14 1/2' double Bimini.

Cheers

You will love them!

Back