2017 24SX playpen cover needed

LadyK

Reaction score
Hi all
Can anyone tell me how to buy a new playpen cover with clips. I just bought a used tritoon with only seat covers that need replacing. I would rather just buy a full cover but can't find where to order.
Thanks

Your best bet is to find a canvas shop in your area . Many boat dealers also do canvas work . Even if you were to purchase a Bennington cover some snaps would still have to be installed.

Order through the dealer, it will be correct for your boat. If snaps are needed they come with the cover. Buy a snap tool to install if needed or pay a canvas shop put snaps on for you

Your best bet is to find a canvas shop in your area . Many boat dealers also do canvas work . Even if you were to purchase a Bennington cover some snaps would still have to be installed.
2nd regarding finding a canvas shop if that is an option. I know of an individual who paid $750 less than Bennington replacement. Not sure how to compare quality but you can customize it. (For example, if you want a different height or coverage over back deck.

Thanks all. Does anyone have contact info to get price from Bennington? We have the snap tool and snaps from previous canvas work we did on our own. Thanks again

Thanks all. Does anyone have contact info to get price from Bennington? We have the snap tool and snaps from previous canvas work we did on our own. Thanks again
I went this route a year or so ago. I went through Tumacs who actually is the supplier for Bennington. Just gave them the hull number and they gave me a quote for both the playpen cover and I got a new bimini top with boot too. The playpen cover comes with loose piece snaps but the Bimini cover came with the snaps installed and just a plug and play replacement.

I never installed the playpen cover and just gave it to the dealership that I traded my boat into.

If you dont order from Tumacs, you would order through a Bennington Dealer .

Is there any cost savings by ordering through Tumac, as opposed to a dealer?
From what others have reported in the past, it was cheaper going directly through Tumacs. However, they prices increased and for awhile they were backordered and not doing new individual orders. So you’d want to check with the, IF they are taking new orders, get a cost. And then just to be sure, contact a Bennington dealer and compare cost of going OEM that way to Tumacs.

If Tumacs is taking individual orders again, my guess is they’ll be cheaper. But I’d want to verify if I were in your shoes.

I’d expect their 2016 to be out. It was likely on that 8 year warranty before they moved it to 10 years (if you joined the forum) in 2017.

Did I miss the year posted somewhere ? :D

Back