2017 Wishbook

cwag911

Reaction score
They sure look nice but I'm still not motivated enough by anything in there to pull the trigger on another. Mine will be paid off in a couple months so it will be nice not having a payment. Being responsible sucks!

They sure look nice but I'm still not motivated enough by anything in there to pull the trigger on another. Mine will be paid off in a couple months so it will be nice not having a payment. Being responsible sucks!

Ditto lakeliving!

Thanks for sharing!

There are some very nice pontoons in that catalogue.  

Can you imagine how much that Q30 wide beam w/2 motors on the back costs?!?

For the Newbies who are thinking about their first Bennington Purchase ....

One of the reasons I bought Bennington was the knowledge that it would not only last but will deliver everything I need for years to come. Unlike many other brands Bennington stands behind their entire line of products with the same warranty and guarantee. New models are tempting each and every year but knowing what you have will still be of the highest quality in the industry makes me extremely happy :)  

107175339.jpg

chrome_benn_logo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like they still missed showing some options in the rear of the book. Elevated helm, stern lounge upgrade for GCW's. Luckily I knew about them for my build. I guess this has become my adult version of the Sears Wish catalog we got as a kids......   :D

Last edited by a moderator:

I can try, and I'm probably coming up short BK.   :lol:

My wife told me not to touch the link!! It's like crack around here..... once I get it in my system there's no stopping me!! :)  

I was looking at one on line today for the low low MSRP of only $149,000. But just think you might get 20% off. :D

They have one at the boat and rv show in Columbus, it was like a dang carnival ride, I wanted to get a pic but it was always full of people.  I looked at the marinas website and it was not in thier inventory, so it must be a Bennington promo, they had a factory rep there as well.  The good news for me, the 2017 version of my 2016 boat is $4k more than what I bought mine for.  "Boat show pricing" of course.

I was looking at one on line today for the low low MSRP of only $149,000. But just think you might get 20% off. :D

Holy S---! Hey if you can swing it.........

Wonder if I can talk the wife and Bennington into building a R27 with twin Evinrude G2 250HO's. No table though! That would be my final boat,I think.

Wonder if I can talk the wife and Bennington into building a R27 with twin Evinrude G2 250HO's. No table though! That would be my final boat,I think.

I'm sure if you ask they might consider it. As for the final boat....... not so much ;)  

Back