2018 benny tubing hook issue

Dawns benny

Reaction score
I have a 20 foot fishing pontoon. I have a ski tow but it's only to be used for skiing. Tubing we are to connect to the hooks on the back. My question is on mine where I hook my y connector the ladder is in the way. What are others doing ? Look just to left of ladder u see a very small hook. This picture was before engine install. 

IMG_3664.jpg

IMG_3670.jpg

I just use the ski bar for tubing too. The hooks you are referring to are for strapping back of toon to trailer.

My dealor  said using the ski tow bar for tubing was fine. 

Just curious, do the factory ordered ski/tow bars come installed or does dealer do that when prepping for delivery?

We tube from the tow bar no problems.

Just curious, do the factory ordered ski/tow bars come installed or does dealer do that when prepping for delivery?

Usually dealer installed, it was that way with my boat, he said they have to install all of them. 

I use my tow bar (second pic) for tubing all the time..... no issues here and we grow'em big around these parts! ;)  

Use ours for tubing as well. No issues.

We have the tow bar option on our boat being built, got a little nervous when I saw about not using it for tubing. 

We use the tow bar and we pull 2  two person tubes at the same time and we have never had an issue.

Dan

We have the same set up and use the bar for tubing and it works fine with no issues.  

Back