2019 R Series Sport Interior

Capman

Reaction score
Does anyone have a pictures of the new 2019 R Series Sport Interior?

Do you mean the “Sport Interior” or the “R Sport” models interior. The “R Sport” model is this .....

Do you mean the “Sport Interior” or the “R Sport” models interior. The “R Sport” model is this .....

Thank you very much for the reply SemperFi. The R Sport is different that what I am referring to, however, I am curious if the Interior on this boat is the same as the Sport Interior they will be putting in all the R Series boats as an upgrade. When I was ordering mine, they had it as an option but didn’t have anything for me to look at it. I was hoping there was something out there I could look at now, but I may have to wait until the website is updated and the brochures are out for the 2019 options.

Thanks again, and glad to be part of the forum!

Trust me, I know how you feel. We ordered our 2017 GCW with the new “Sport” interior based off a couple photos from the late 2016 show. Luckily, we LOVED it when it came in ..... :D

Does this help, or did you see this?

B2ADDBAB-1C2F-4EAF-AA34-941E817AAD81.jpeg

I have seen this but wasn’t sure if it was accurate for the R Series. From what I have been told, the upgraded Diamond Stitch Pillowtop will have separate pillows along the top of each section (like the photo above has 3 pillows across the top section) and the Sport interior will be one solid continuous pad all the way around for each section. If it is just the stitching that is different, that will certainly make the decision easier as there doesn’t look to be a huge difference. Thanks for all your research on this SemperFi as I really appreciate it!

That does seem to match the videos interior ..

Thanks Busstuf. That’s beautiful. Bennington really does some cool stuff. We are getting the Glacier White with the Carbon Fiber and we are hoping the Carbon doesn’t get too hot in the sun. How does your interior do regarding the heat?

My interior color is Sandstone and heat has been a non-issue,but that is probably due to my location in WI.

Yes, I would agree. It does get pretty hot here in mid summer. Guess I will find out. Thanks again for your input. Appreciate you taking the time to get back with me.

Thanks Busstuf. That’s beautiful. Bennington really does some cool stuff. We are getting the Glacier White with the Carbon Fiber and we are hoping the Carbon doesn’t get too hot in the sun. How does your interior do regarding the heat?
We have the sandstone with the carbon accents and do not have any problems with the accents getting too hot.

We have the sandstone with the carbon accents and do not have any problems with the accents getting too hot.
Thanks for the info and thanks for the input Rick. We are moving forward with our Carbon Diamanté selection. I hope it all works out. It’s good to talk with people that have first hand experience with this stuff.

Back