2020 Fall Football Thread

Hey Bill if they put it on TV I'll watch it!!! I know alot of the power conferences have cancelled all fall sports. It's a shame! But they felt it was for the best. Watching sports on TV without the fans present is just WEIRD!!! Golf, baseball, hockey. Just not right without the fans!!! How are things in ND?!?

Last edited:
I'm in SD
All is great here. Really no changes.
Oh man sorry for some reason I thought you were in North Dakota where that green and yellow football team plays in the Fargodome. I forgot their name. It'll come to me ....

New to forum. Husker Fans on Lake of the Ozarks. Seeing this thread just need to say how disappointed we are about Big 10 football cancelling. At least we won't lose to Wisconsin this Fall....or Iowa or Minnesota - and the list goes on and on...

Wathcing closely tonight.
The BISON host Central Arkansas Oct 3!!!

New to forum. Husker Fans on Lake of the Ozarks. Seeing this thread just need to say how disappointed we are about Big 10 football cancelling. At least we won't lose to Wisconsin this Fall....or Iowa or Minnesota - and the list goes on and on...
Welcome Frank and Paula! I'm a Maryland fan so I won't have to watch them get crushed by the Big Boys of the Big 10 this year. Ha!

I have mixed feelings. Live for my Big 10 football and basketball. However, I don’t want unpaid student athletes put at unnecessary risk for my enttertainment, or to enrich the powers that be. Fingers crossed it can go smoothly for all involved.

Glad that the B1G decided to green light their season.

GO BLUE!
Hail To The Victors!

FB_IMG_1600537681874.jpg

Last edited:
Glad the B1G is back in the game. My Tigers won't have a cakewalk now, but it will be fun watching them spank the Bucknuts fanny one more time!!!

Go Green!

A little trash talk now regarding all the whining coming from Nebraska’s AD about them having to play both OSU and PSU....

Cough, cough...we play them every year along with Michigan. Time to step up after having it easier in that western division of the Big Ten. ;) :D:p

93D315B7-9104-42C5-A289-093AE6A85369.jpeg

I am sure to not be able to talk much smack this year with MSU in a rebuilding situation, thus just doing it when I can. :oops:

Go Green!

A little trash talk now regarding all the whining coming from Nebraska’s AD about them having to play both OSU and PSU....

Cough, cough...we play them every year along with Michigan. Time to step up after having it easier in that western division of the Big Ten. ;) :D:p

I am sure to not be able to talk much smack this year with MSU in a rebuilding situation, thus just doing it when I can. :oops:

I hear ya - I'm a UofM fan living IN Nebraska - all the buzz is about two things:
1. how Nebraska was the ONLY instrumental team to get the B1G NCAAF season started up, and
2. "how are they expected to win any games with such a tough schedule this year?".

The arguments are as thin as Harbaugh's stack of offensive plays.

MSU should do fine - yes, they are rebuilding, but so is almost every other B1G team to some degree (well, except for OSU which will probably win the conference...again).

And I won't be surprised if the Spartans take out the Wolverines this year while visiting the Big House!

My prediction for the Wolverines is, at best, a 5-3 season with losses to Wisky, PSU, and OSU.
Very likely a 4-4 season with a loss to either MSU or IU.

Good luck to all the teams this year!

Back