2023 Q series battery system

sbhubb

Reaction score
Does anyone k now who to contact at Bennington to discuss the electrical / battery system they installed in my Q? This one is completely different compared to my other two Benningtons, I have three batteries and two battery switches, this is a Q30’, 10 wide twin Mercury 350 V10’s. I’m adding a couple of new stereos amps and need to details on where to add my power and fuse blocks to feed my amps. Thanks for any help!! Stan

Bennington contact number,888 906 2628

Does anyone k now who to contact at Bennington to discuss the electrical / battery system they installed in my Q? This one is completely different compared to my other two Benningtons, I have three batteries and two battery switches, this is a Q30’, 10 wide twin Mercury 350 V10’s. I’m adding a couple of new stereos amps and need to details on where to add my power and fuse blocks to feed my amps. Thanks for any help!! Stan
Welcome Stan! Sounds like a beast! How about some pics to drool over?

The biggest boat with the biggest twin motors got our attention. Does your wide beam boat have the triple elliptical tubes? How does it handle big water and speed? Anything else that you would like to share would be appreciated.

Back