2024 brochure

Jack M

Reaction score
Looking forward to checking it out later. Thanks!!!

It still showing on the build site . Phasing it out ?

Gotcha thanks for the followup Jack. I think it's a valuable option since many of us desire the speed and power of a 250+ HP option but don't want to drop the big coin on the ESP. IIRC it was many thousands when I built back 2020.

SPS+ is a great compromise.

You're welcome. I currently have the SPS +. I can't ( don't want ) the ESP . I can't get between the tubes to clean them at the sand bar .

Glad to hear it. I agree, a great compromise option for those that want a bit more HP, but cannot afford or otherwise do not want the ESP configuration. Glad they kept it. Wish I had it...and the additional HP that could have been added with it. ;)

They really cleaned up the catalog - much easier to read and compare options - GREAT job Bennington! Though the Swingback options are still unclear (A vs B - page 70) and I was never able to get my wakeboard into the center storage (page 9 picture). I like how they layed out the Specification pages - though the font is a tad small even on my big screen and the order is a tad confusing as it changes (p75 is TE/SPS/Ex/ESP later changes to match performance TE/Ex/SPS/SPS+/ESP). And I wondered why the HP changes between models (I would think an S,L,R and even Q of the same length and Performance Package would have the same HP rating)? A noticeable improvement over prior year catalogs!

Last edited:
Back