'22 20LLG Cup Holders Dont Drain

Fairway

Reaction score
Should the cup holders on my boat drain? All but one holds water and there appears to be a rubber "gasket" drain hole in the bottom but they don't drain. There doesnt seem to be a way (or if there is they are stuck) to remove them and see whats going on.

Hmm, good question! I’ve never had water in ours so I can’t really say but I’m sure someone will chime in with the answer.

There are drain tubes connected to mine .

Use a thick piece of fishing line and ream it out or try blowing with a straw or compressed air from a can or compressor.

I'll try to ream them with something to clear them out. Seems I remember when I installed my fish finder after I first got the boat home I could see some clear plastic tubing hanging down in a few locations but thought they might be the under seat cubby drains. Some appeared to be kinked iircc so i hope I can get them to drain.
We dont have a roof on our dock and have been trying to get Alumadock to respond with no luck to add one (dock has preinstalled roof sockets). If I dont put the pita cover on everytime and we get a popup t'storm some cupholders fill up. Hope to check a few things today...its been so damn hot lately i havent been on the dock.

Back