2375 GCW w/ESP in a slip

Rockie69

Reaction score
Here are my options in my order of preference, let me know if I should move up or down. (My lake has 3 Marinas and distance to travel is not that vast)

1.) 12 ft covered slip in a cove no bar at the marina

2.) 10 ft covered slip in a cove no bar at the marina

3.) 12 ft covered slip bar at the marina open not in a cove

4.) 10 ft uncovered slip in a cove no bar at the marina

5.) in and out service indoor storage

6.) 10 ft covered slip bar at the marina open not in a cove

Do they have boat lifts or permit one if decide to provide your own?

Yes

Well if your ok to put in a lift if you want, then that seems like a great order. For the 12 and 10 ft slip is there dock on either side of you or is it dock boat boat dock? (haha, that sounds like a marine version of duck duck goose!)

I have a 10x28' slip with a lift for my QCW 2575 and it works great. BTW, you can supply your own bar!

Jack

So a 10' slip with a 2375 and ESP without a lift should not be an issue? I'm thinking the 12' are all gobbled up. I'm leaning towards a lift for next season.

Derrick, it's Dock, Boat, Dock. FISHskiSWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our dock at the house is 10' wide and it's perfect. With 12' you'll have farther to stretch to get to the dock. 10' wide will take practice when coming back in though. Ask me howI know? B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Our dock at the house is 10' wide and it's perfect. With 12' you'll have farther to stretch to get to the dock. 10' wide will take practice when coming back in though. Ask me howI know? B)
Ok... How do you know? Lol

I've tapped the pilings at the end of the dock a few times. Trick is, nice and slow. Tough when it's windy though because the pilings are on the inside of the slip. Look in my gallery at the pic of the dock.

At this stage, I'd take ANYTHING covered first (with bar, then without :D ), then open, then in/out, then uncovered as last resort.

Smitty

Last edited by a moderator:
Back