24SLX specs needed

SEMPERFI8387

Reaction score
We've decided on a 24SLX for spring delivery, but does anyone have the specs on OVERALL length AND total DECK length of the 24SL WITH THE EXTENDED AFT DECK OPTION. I know the spec lengths without the option.

From pictures, it looks like a couple inches longer than the transom motor mount.

Thanks,

Smitty

Last edited by a moderator:
Deleted

Found this pic for you.

If I had to guess, my guess would be 2.5 inches. I think the ladder tubing is 1 inch. I think the stainless steel corner piece on the deck is ~3 inches, and it looks like the transom extends just a little past that corner piece. So yeah, 2.5 inches is my guess.

IMG_0196.jpg

I have a 2012 24' SF the pontoons are 22' in length the deck is shorter than the pontoons 21.5'ish my deck sits about 2" to 3" beyond the rear of the pontoons the motor mount sits 2' beyond the pontoons giving you the 24' demention, with the extended platform I would say your deck should be 23.5" ish remember your short at the front.

Found this pic for you.

If I had to guess, my guess would be 2.5 inches. I think the ladder tubing is 1 inch. I think the stainless steel corner piece on the deck is ~3 inches, and it looks like the transom extends just a little past that corner piece. So yeah, 2.5 inches is my guess.

IMG_0196.jpg
That pic really helps.

Looks like I'll be adding extended deck to my 24SLX order. Based on 23''10" overall, even if I add 5", I'm under my dock limit of 24'5".

Thanks !!!!

I have a 2012 24' SF the pontoons are 22' in length the deck is shorter than the pontoons 21.5'ish my deck sits about 2" to 3" beyond the rear of the pontoons the motor mount sits 2' beyond the pontoons giving you the 24' demention, with the extended platform I would say your deck should be 23.5" ish remember your short at the front.
Thanks for the info !!

If you will have kids on board, definitely get the extended deck. I saw a pic today of one that did not and the ski tow bar was right up against the fence so you'd have to climb over it to get to the port side. Our kids often run across the back and jump off. Can't do that without the extended deck.

TB,

You don't have a PDF file showing a drawing with dimension for this setup by chance do you? It would just help down the road if the marina questions the size as I have seen no other 24' extended SL's on our docks.

24SLX with extended aft deck

Thanks !!

Smitty

Smitty, we'll get you a measurement...probably won't be able to post the boat schematic for competitive reasons, though.

Smitty, we'll get you a measurement...probably won't be able to post the boat schematic for competitive reasons, though.
That would be great, thanks !!!

I believe we sent you a PM with measurements, correct? Just shy of 24' from nosecone to transom.

Last edited:
Yes, correct. I think I'm safe with the ladder at 24'5" max

Back