2575 RCW I/O

Steve H

Reaction score
I just received my 2013 Bennington 2575 RCW I/O 300 HP Volvo-Penta on Friday. What can I use to clean the water spots on the rails, side panels & stainless rub rails?

First of all congrats on the new boat i know Your going to love it. I've tried about everything, the best thing is a 50/50 mix of water and vinegar. The sooner you wipe it down the easier it is. I try to do mine every trip when I get home. I use a spray bottle and soft rag. Most everyone on here agrees that the vinegar and water has been the best. My wife uses this mixture for the shower glass also. Keep in mind that vinegar is a acid and you need to keep a good wax on your boat. I do mine twice a year.

Hope this helps

First of all congrats on the new boat i know Your going to love it. I've tried about everything, the best thing is a 50/50 mix of water and vinegar. The sooner you wipe it down the easier it is. I try to do mine every trip when I get home. I use a spray bottle and soft rag. Most everyone on here agrees that the vinegar and water has been the best. My wife uses this mixture for the shower glass also. Keep in mind that vinegar is a acid and you need to keep a good wax on your boat. I do mine twice a year.

Hope this helps
Thanks, I have used vinegar & water before on my Cobalt, but had quit using it because of the smell. I have only been using it for stubborn water spots & stains, but I agree, it is the best. I was hoping there was a new product out there that was just as good. Thanks again.

Back