303 where to buy

keepnitwet

Reaction score
Where is the best place/price to purchase 303.

That's where the internet is a good tool to use, sale price, shipping charges, applicable sales tax, promo offers, etc. I got ours from one of the online boating stores [don't remember which one] after doing a little hunting on the web. Get the fabric guard as well ;)

I looked all over the internet but held off on buying until I looked at my local stores and just happened accross our local sporting goods stores discount bin and found a gallon for half of what I found it online. :D

Good information guys, I too checked the internet and then called the local stores. Found it here locally cheaper than any internet store.

The 303 web site will give you local selling stores after you enter a zip code.

As far as looking locally the only place I have found 303 is through my local NAPA. I did search their dealer list last fall and called around but no deals especially since I'd have to drive a ways. I'm gonna continue to search the net and if all else fails I resort to ebay. I wonder what the chances are of getting someone to do a group buy? I've seen this done on other forums I'm a member of. Is anyone interested if I can put something together?

amazon $15.95 delivered 32oz as a prime member

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone is trying to read every post on this forum no matter how old... Either you are very curious, very enthusiastic, or very bored!

Probably just excited about your new boat. Which hasn't faded for me since we got our Bennington three years ago.

Back