4 more day's

Make sure they go over the whole boat and make sure everything works. And ask questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Make sure all the gauges work.  They'll go over everything on your boat, including how to deal with the bimini.

I just hope they give you a full tank of gas.  I'm still mad about my dealer putting in 5 gallons of gasoline, and trying to sell me an expensive set of ropes and new life preservers.  I had my own ropes and ski vests with me--just in case.

And have an agreement that if the propeller's not performing correctly, they'll swap props for free.  My engine was hitting the rev limiter @ 6300 rpm's with a 14 pitch prop, and my dealer had to order a Reliance 15 pitch (that is perfect.)

Nice! Only thing left to expect is to sleep in it the night you get it.

Down to 3 ,Take pictures 

2 to go? Waiting sucks. 

Nice! Only thing left to expect is to sleep in it the night you get it.
Phew! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought sleeping on the boat the first night we got it was a good idea. My wife thought it was a little weird when I slept in mine in the driveway last night. Until around 4:45 am when it started raining at least. 

Delivery put off til Sunday 27th or Tuesday 29th.

Ugh. Can't take it anymore. I have an empty slip waiting for occupancy. And yes. The wife was talking about sleeping on it the first night. Lol

Jeff,

Where are you in Northern Illinois?  What waters are you planning on using your new pontoon?

I'm where you are waiting on a 37' fifth wheel trailer to come in. 

But my diesel tow vehicle is in the shop for a cold start problem.  I've still got to install a tranny cooler, custom fifth wheel hitch mountings and a rear air suspension.  Then I've got to get my hot rod ECU reprogrammed for towing.

Congrats. The day finally got here.

Remember the pics!

Back