6 YEAR YAMAHA WARRANTY

SEMPERFI8387

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
not sure, just throwing it out there as a heads up.

Yes Ron, all 2013 Bennington's will have a 7 year warranty.

Is 5 years a Bennington bow to stern warranty thing? I thought manufacturer warranty (3 years on Yanaha) on non Bennington items is what their warranty states, or do they still stand behind it with the 5 year bow to stern????

That's awesome if they do.

Smitty

Well, the good thing is that whether it is a 3, 5, 6, or 7 year warranty, it is the same motor. The fact Yamaha (or Bennington) can offer a "warranty" for that long means nothing goes wrong with a yammi. They are not in it to lose money on a warranty!! I "unfortunately" only got a 3 year warranty on mine since I bought it in prime season. But, 2 years of it starting within 3 seconds on the first try and purring like a kitten for hours, makes me glad I got rid of my I/O!!!

My wife is going to call the dealer tomorrow as we signed less than a week ago. I hope we can get the 6 years!

6 year motor, 7 year boat means a boat purchase sooner than later. I was planning to wait until the boat shows, but don't think they'll have better promotions than now.

Pull the trigger, order the boat!

6 year motor, 7 year boat means a boat purchase sooner than later. I was planning to wait until the boat shows, but don't think they'll have better promotions than now.
I ordered in Sept for Nov delivery. By luck the promotion runs 10/15 to 12/5. Motor needs to be delivered and registered by serial number before dec 5th.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would suggest to work with your Dealer and purchase the motor early (before the deadline) to lock in the warranty.

Agree with the above comment. Our dealer is locking us in on the yamaha warranty while we are waiting for the boat to come in dec/jan.

Dealer didn't tell me anything about the offer. Just bought Saturday. Thank you!

Back