6YC Fuel Calibration

pnicojr

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Bennington uses the ABYC compatible fuel sender in the R series with the ESP package? I have the 6YC Info center which should be able to be calibrated to show "fuel remaining". Dealer said this was only possible if the boat had a Yamaha fuel sender. Has anyone had any experience with this combination and is it able to be calibrated to show fuel remaining with the factory sender??

Does anyone know if Bennington uses the ABYC compatible fuel sender in the R series with the ESP package? I have the 6YC Info center which should be able to be calibrated to show "fuel remaining". Dealer said this was only possible if the boat had a Yamaha fuel sender. Has anyone had any experience with this combination and is it able to be calibrated to show fuel remaining with the factory sender??
I have the 6YC and I have tried everything to get the fuel remaining. Even set-up NMEA with my Simrad GO5 and can't get fuelremaining on either. My guess with as many things as i tried is they don't have the ABYC compatible fuel sender. You can see belo my boat specs. I was really disappointed that I could get this with price of both the 6YC and Simrad.

I have the 6YC and I have tried everything to get the fuel remaining. Even set-up NMEA with my Simrad GO5 and can't get fuelremaining on either. My guess with as many things as i tried is they don't have the ABYC compatible fuel sender. You can see belo my boat specs. I was really disappointed that I could get this with price of both the 6YC and Simrad.
I agree it is only item you can’t get but you get gallons used which works for me. I like the look and functionality so I am good with it.

Back