800 HP Bennington

Joindy

Reaction score
I am located on Lake Wawasee not far from Bennington factory and just saw what appeared to be test boat on the water. Has 2, 400hp motors. They are running what appears to be full speed in what we call Conklin Bay which has calmer water than main lake. 

And, just what would you estimate "full speed" to be???  Amazing!

I am located on Lake Wawasee not far from Bennington factory and just saw what appeared to be test boat on the water. Has 2, 400hp motors. They are running what appears to be full speed in what we call Conklin Bay which has calmer water than main lake. 

Photos or video??????

I may have to stop over there. A pair of 400r's, yes!

Couldn't imagine 800 hp on the back.....

No idea of the speed, did not get pictures. I saw it Monday and looked for it yesterday....Tuesday and does not appear to still be at on the lake. If I see again I will try to get picture or video.

We need the spy shots! Just look out for the Men In Black afterwards with their red flashy light thing.

might have been the same one.

That would just be insane. Not my color choice either. 

In the comments dealer stated the list and what they currently get for speed. wow...just wow.

Back