Adding a transducer to my Minn kota Power drive V2

Steve21slx

Reaction score
So one more video on how to add a transducer to the V2 along with running the wire. As stated in the video I like have a depth finder on the front because of the tributaries we travel down off the main Ohio river. It definitely helps when you get way back in these areas and you start to get shallow. I will also use it for fishing in lakes and other places but it's main purpose is to navigate these shallow areas. I also showed were I plan to store when not in use and also give some thoughts on the trolling motor itself. The ending I do struggle with it but when I am on the water and use two hands it is not near the struggle. Sorry I did not show the wire tie on the horizontal position. I will get a picture of it and post it later. I hope this helps people out and any questions just ask. Oh and no this will not be my last video!! LOL  :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice job adding the transducer.  I like your trolling motor videos. I hope you have a great summer fishing with it.

I have to admit that has been on there from the old boat.  :huh:  Hey I see your on Houghton Lake. We went by there and stayed at the resort there on the lake a few years ago. I remember that place had a killer BBQ chicken pizza!! Would love to bring the boat up there someday. Probably when we get a new tow vehicle because our sequoia is getting up their in miles. We had a room over looking the lake and was a beautiful view. 

Back