After 3 years I finally screwed up but not bad...

Steve21slx

Reaction score
After owning this boat for 3 years I finally forgot to take the emergency cable off the trailer and just ripped it out. In my defense we had a long day on the river and it was dark and I was tired. Decided to park it in the drive instead of taking it back to the storage shed and well I pulled away heard a clunk, didn't think anything of it, then found the cable still on the trailer hitch. After some research i found it was a UFP by dexter and was able to get in touch with them. They luckily have a kit for it and instructions on how to release the brake so you can tow it. Kit is 50+$ so I will get that ordered. Don't usually have tow to far so it is not a big issue. The big pain is getting the A-75 surge actuator out without screwing it all up. Found very little on the net about it so may do a video for future reference.

Sorry you are experiencing that. Hit the like button, but don't mean I like that you are going through it. just like that you shared to help others (read "Me") try and remember! Good luck!

Back