After about a 6 week wait. My first Bennington has arrived.

Cappellino

Reaction score
Hello Bennington Community!

22SL Matador Red

90HP Yamaha

All Vinyl Floor

Individual Sunbrella Seat covers

Matador Red Bimini Top

Garmin GPSMAP 431S

Extra cup holders

Recliner Upgrade

Muskrat Package

Battery Switch

Delete Kidney Shaped Table and Base

Delete Playpen Cover

Congrats. I am waiting for mine yet. How long until you can get it wet? Happy boating and welcome to the club!

Congrats! IMHO you should have kept the cover.

Congrats!!! By the way what is the "muskrat package"? I never seen that offered.

Congrats and yeah, what the heck is a muskrat package????

We had muskrats get in through the hole in the center toon by the engine and eat all the wiring. Luckily the ins company covered the $2500.00 bill.

I put pics in the gallery. I'm not real sure on the muskrat package. I know they put that wire "sheathing" -if that's what it's called- on all wires that are not in conduit, like the transducer and they made some Bennington factory holes smaller somewhere and some other minor stuff.

@wchasioux

it's in the water now. I drove my boat(trade in) over to Captain's Choice Marina on Lake Murray where I live. My wife met me by car because we put it in both of our names, then I got in the new boat and drove it home. Then we took it to dinner at Spinner's Resort on Lake Murray, near our house-even though it was about 40 degrees. We wore long underwear and gore tex. Most people down here snap on a plastic enclsoure to use pontoons in the winter. They use a propane heater as well. The wife is from WI and I am from NE OH so we don't mind getting bundled up and going out in the winter. Maybe I will get the plastic enclosure when the checking account builds back up. We ride our Seadoos all year as well!

Nice! The water would ruin my prop if I took our boat out right now! (Ice)

Now I get it, seat covers.

Back