Another contest ----- when will we hit 10K posts?

goldnrod24

Reaction score
Andy challeged me to create another contest. Well, it's a no-brainer. As of this post, we've racked up 7763 posts. Would anyone like to venture when we'll hit 10,000 posts?

I'ma gonna go with July 4th.

Closest to the actual date wins. I'll cut off guesses when it seems right.

Game starts now!!!

Ooohhhhh, this is a toughy! Knowing that boating season is around the corner and there will be A LOT of conversations going on! Hmmmmmm, gonna venture a guess July 27th

OK, since no one else has replied, can I change my guess? I'm thinking it should be June 29th!

Bravo Randy. Another good challenge. These math ones are fun.

Let me study on it a while. I will make my guess soon.

Good luck to all.

andy

I am going with June 17th! :)

July 7

Well, I have made my calculations and done my figuring. Even took off my shoes and double checked the math. Best guess I can come up with is August 4.

No real math involved here. It just happens to be the date of my brothers birth. That makes it easy to remember. :D

Good luck to all.

andy

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe it will be on June 27th. - My son's birthday.

OK, you to have your date posted by May 31st in order to be in the contest. As of this posting on 5/24, there are 9060 posts.

Good luck to all who are playing along.

July 1

Hmm..... 9889 posts as of tonight. Someone's close to winning. :)

June 27th.

Sooo, what are the chances that nobody will post for about 6 days? If so I could win! Maybe Bennington could have 'technical difficulties' or something! Actually nevermind, I would probably be lost not being able to come on here for a week! Sheesh, I'm pretty sure I usually check it 3 or 4 times a day!

Derrick

Looks like we are gonna hit 10K posts tonight or early tomorrow morning!

Back