Any idea where I could buy a replacement galley container?

Larry Gerek

Reaction score
2010 2575 QGW

Took my toon in because the Mercruiser had a computer reset - the shop removed the trash container in the galley, and apparently left it out when troubleshooting the issue. I didn't notice until the following season....any help? Parts are an issue to be certain with Bennington! No way to order replacement parts on a previously top of the line model!

2010 2575 QGW

Took my toon in because the Mercruiser had a computer reset - the shop removed the trash container in the galley, and apparently left it out when troubleshooting the issue. I didn't notice until the following season....any help? Parts are an issue to be certain with Bennington! No way to order replacement parts on a previously top of the line model!

What a bummer!

Maybe you can post a picture of the spot it will go in along with the dimensions of the space? Maybe some people will know of a great fitting option. Otherwise, hopefully some other owners of that boat will be lurking and have an aftermarket item that does the trick.

Good Luck!

Ouch! My wife's favorite thing about our 2019 Q is the trash container. The first thing she shows first time guests to our boat is the trash container. Of all the great things on the boat she chooses the trash container!

Good luck finding a new one.

2010 2575 QGW

I ordered a commercial rubber maid container off Amazon. Rubbermaid Commercial Plastic 7-Gallon Trash Can, Beige worked great. Can't find the part number but I bought it in 2017 so they may still be manufactured.

Bought 2 for our boat last year, keep a spare under the helm

Back