Anyone else not get the chrome log?

SnakeByte

Reaction score
Just saw a recent post that someone wished they had gotten the chromo logo.  Am I the only one who didn't pay the extra $161 MSRP for the logo?

Would stink to have PADS on something like that!

Anyone else not get the chrome logo and completely happy?

I told myself I wouldn't make any pre-build order changes...I should stay clear of this forum for a couple more weeks.

Thanks!

You can just order them after the fact and stick them on yourself

I would be embarrassed if I didn't have the Chrome Logo's on the boat.  But that's just me...   :rolleyes:

I don't think I got or paid for the chrome logo.  No big deal for me.  Of course, compared to many here, I am a slob.  I am not obsessed with my toons, and other stuff.  Of course, I use my Benny for fishing.

Oops, mentioned this to my wife and she thought the chrome logo would be a good idea.  She is a much neater person than me and of course usually picks up for me most of the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought mine out of dealer stock so I didn't have the choice, but I'd definitely pay an extra $160 for those pretty chrome logos if I were ordering a new boat. 

Mine had them when I bought it (dealer leftover). I was not going to get them on my original order, but after seeing them, yeah, I'd drop the extra cash on them. Over 10 years, might cost $1.75 a month ????

My dealers told me that the two items that I really need to have was: 1. Chrome logo (because it looks much better); 2. Stainless steel docking lights (he felt that over time the plastic housing for the standard docking lights would deteriorate and crack). I took his advice.

I love the chromed bennington letters, they won't peel like a sticker.

I have no idea what I have 

Neither does my DEALER 

But if I feel I need them 

AND 

If they are not on the BOAT 

I could always order them 

Or at least he would ...........

Consider placing the order for me

If I convince him that it is imperative to me as an add on 

Except for the material, are the Chrome and Crystal Cap Logo the same size?

Mine came with the chrome logo.  These boats cost more than most vehicles, and Its docked in front of my house so I'm always looking at the boat, and any nice asthetics are a premium to me.  Also ordered the chrome registration numbers Jack M. recommended!  I would suggest purchasing after the fact if you didn't get them from the factory.

That is the reason I had to buy a new boat , it didn't have Chrome Logos.  B)

Yep. All sorts of options. 

Now I have to match up a font for Club Car. The torture never ends.  ;)

Thanks for the feedback...just sent an email to the dealer to see if it's too late to add the freakin' chrome logos and some bimini ice blue LEDs...

You people are costing me a fortune!

For somer reason I never seem to subtract anything...and anything that I have ever subtracted ends up getting added back on sooner or later.

-Jason

Thanks for the feedback...just sent an email to the dealer to see if it's too late to add the freakin' chrome logos and some bimini ice blue LEDs...

You people are costing me a fortune!

For somer reason I never seem to subtract anything...and anything that I have ever subtracted ends up getting added back on sooner or later.

-Jason
You may be coming down with  P.A.D.s.

Isn't PADS something you get after you've purchased your pontoon?  I haven't even taken possession yet!

Last year ,I ordered a 20 SL   ( February 2013 )  . In March I cancelled it and ordered a 22 SLX .

December 2013 I ordered a 2375 RCW Sport Arch with the express tube  ,3 weeks later I changed it to the  SPS 200 package .

Your posts sound too familiar to me ,you may be in the early stages .

Like many here have said before " Buy your last boat first "  :D

Back