Anyone see anything wrong with this picture?

Rockie69

Reaction score
bb5949b5537a0db3398c4b6c56eea720_zps927c3b57.jpg

Looks like an r dubbed to look like a q

Boat sitting quite low in water to be at towing speed.

I call shenanigans.

The pontoon in not moving....no wake off the toons.

I give up what?

Maybe this is a better shot.

de547dbcabaef229dca26423a2626eb4_zps30451817.jpg

Ok a hint please general area to be looking or I won't sleep tonight this is bugging me??? Lol

Jared...............thanks for making me stare at that pic for a solid half hour! HA! Did you get it from the brochure?!?

Everybody is doing what they're supposed to be doing...........Captain is safely operating his Q23 and has his eyes/head are forward...............the 2 women and kid are observing/spotting.............the wake boarder has a vest on and his eyes/head are looking in his direction of travel.

The boat itself looks fine but I can't help but think how small that port side access door is..............I know my rolling cooler wouldn't fit through it............

They are playing bad music very loud?  2 guys, 3 women (thats ok).  It's not a picture my new boat (yet)?

Guy sitting in front of the helm (starboard side) but has his looong arm hanging over the opposite (port) side?

(wait...is the guy in front of the helm or opposite the helm??)

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing I can see wrong is that it's not me driving, or hanging out on the rear loungers! Come on, just shimmy over, we can both fit! Uhhh I mean just kidding Mrs. Bulldog, my lovely wife! Haha

A RED anchor light? Port toon doesn't show a wake from it indicating much speed. Is that a chair at the bow door? That's not just a filler. What's that RED swim platform, Does the Q have one that looks like that?

It actually looks like the boat is going backwards, look at the water on the toon and the womens hair

The lack of wake off the rear of the tube is troubling. Shrug.

Bad Photoshop in front of the ski pylon ?? Where the step or walk thru would be.

That color looks an aweful lot like Derrick's Crimson Red. Q's are only available in Matador Red. It looks like they forgot to photoshop the bow section to match the color change of the remaining panels.

That and no one onboard has a beer in hand. There is no way that photo could be real!

MY THOUGHT EXHACTLY....No beer not real!!!

OK Rocky69 what's the answer. The boat is going backwards, the skier is going forward . who's been drinking?

I'm thinking we have a couple winners with the photo'd Q bow on an R due to the Crimson color.

If you look at the Bennington brochure and click on the Q series..........there is a different pic of the same boat w/the same guy wakeboarding and same people onboard.....the colors of the boat look much better in the brochure.....

Back