Aspiring Pontoon Owner Needing Advice

When Bennington bought the other brands last year or so. Probably a blending of hulls now between the two.

Andy you are correct in my thought...

When looking at a local marina a year ago I noticed what they advertised as a "Tri-toon" on an AP was a short stubby toon not attached to the transom. My guess is that when BM aquired the Nautic Global Group and it's 8 brands they merged some of the practices.

I'm not sure I am fond of this business strategy. Bennington is a premium brand. Unless a technology, component or application is equal to, or better than the existing brand, IMHO the brand is compromised.

If the XL115 Performance package is superior to the Express Tube package, then I understand. If it's being used just to save a few dollars, then I'm not so sure.

I'll be interested to see some documents that clarify if the XL115 Performance package is replacing the Express Tube package.

Sounds good!!! I have been researching this boat on line and have come up with some interesting quotes. Let's stay in touch and compare notes!!!! Where are you from??

I have some actual pictures of this boat in the new "Firecracker" color forwarded to me from a dealer in Ohio. I'd be happy to send them along with the specs  sheet detailing the options and quotes. I live in Ocean View DE....

Would your dealer in Ohio happen to be Spend A Day marina?  If so and you want a few more pics we are heading to our lake house tonight and SAD is only 2 blocks from there.  If I see a firecracker red boat outside I could shoot a few pics of it for ya.

Thanx for the offer!! The boat was first seen by the salesman at a boat show as a prototype. The actual boat I was looking at is currently being built. The marina I contacted was Bayside Marina in Celina. 

Back