Battery keeps dying - 2013 Bennington SSXL

Yes, any Bennington dealer should honor warranty work, BUT, if you didn't purchase from them, be prepared to go to the end of the line. Not uncommon for ANY dealer to take care of their "customers" first.

I agree with Derrick!!There should be a low alcohol warning buzzer tooLater,Marc
I just rely on my "check liver light." When it illuminates, I slow down..... but don't stop.

trickle chargers can kill a battery.  i got a CTEK MUS 4.3 charger and its great. Its different from a trickle charger and it has brought back to life some of my batteries. I saw a video by Jay Leno on youtube about how good they are and i bought one. runs around $62 on amazon...........they are standard equipment on McLaren, ferrari, porsche, BMW......all the big names................they have many types but 4.3 is best seller and does the job.

trickle chargers can kill a battery.  i got a CTEK MUS 4.3 charger and its great. Its different from a trickle charger and it has brought back to life some of my batteries. I saw a video by Jay Leno on youtube about how good they are and i bought one. runs around $62 on amazon...........they are standard equipment on McLaren, ferrari, porsche, BMW......all the big names................they have many types but 4.3 is best seller and does the job.

Yup, they work amazingly well. I got eight years out of my last boat battery in no small part to the CTEK. 

I just added a solar trickle charger to my boat today. Nice set up. It is going to be great for the dock! 

Back