Beat-up/stripped 2012 2275GL

tonyski

Reaction score
Greetings,

I just picked up a 2012 2275GL with a 60 hp Yamaha.

A tree had fallen on it. There are cracks & tears all around.

A previous owner put in a new console.  It looks like it's 1/2 wired.  No radio.  Speakers are there but no wiring to them.

Battery is gone.

Boat supposedly is a 2012 but motor has manu date of 09/2004!  T60TLRD  6G6  L  1000904

A couple of long deep scratches on the toons as well as one gnarly dent.

Is there a way to get a build sheet?

Is there a way to get an owners manual, parts manual, electrical manual for these boats?

What kind of battery for this boat?  Looks like only one was there originally.  Yamaha calls for Minimum cold cranking amps (CCA/SAE):380.0 A

Minimum marine cranking amps (MCA/ABYC):502.0 A      Minimum reserve capacity (RC/SAE):124 minutes

Battery box bottom is 10 3/4 x 7 1/4. 

TIA

Email the hull number to Mandy at Bennington customer service. They call tell what it is and how it was equipped. Engine manufacturer should have motor details based on serial number.

Sounds like an expensive DIY project.

Any pictures? Good luck on the rebuild and keep us updated. In my opinion the owners manual is pretty lacking so I wouldn't spend a lot of time tracking one of those down.

Hope you got a Super deal on it! Pics before please.......

The last two digits of the hull serial number should be on the top of the right rear toon, and the last two s/n digits are the year of manufacture.

I hope you enjoy putting your boat back in order.

There will be plenty of hard work, there will be cursing and at times you will wonder what you got yourself into.  However in the end you will have a Bennington and it will be all worth while.  Do document your rebuild with pictures for us to enjoy your hard work 

Back