SEMPERFI8387

Reaction score
Hey TB, we need a Bennington App. It would show

1. Location Map of other owners

2. All Series spec/info sheets

3. GPS / Speed

4. A Fish Identifier

5. Knot tying info (pics/instructions)

6. Eemergency info numbers (Coast Guard, BOATUS, etc......)

7. First Aid info

8. Forum Link

9. Manufacturer MOTOR specs/info page

The "free" version would have ads (covering design costs), where the paid version is "ad free".

MY IDEA (royalties accepted) LOL !!!!!!

You might not be the first, but I bet you can be the best !!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
You should switch the maybe if it's under $5, to yes if under $5. I would, so yes, don't care if it's free.

Love it, I'm in

Either way, free or pay ,I will get it .

Sorry, no i phone. I just have a phone phone. :rolleyes: Or are you talking tablets too? I have a Samsung and it's very difficult to post on here. Whenever I finish filling the post box it takes me back to the begining of the post. ThenI have to scroll back down to hit post. I like new stuff but it's much easier on my CPU.

Sorry, no i phone. I just have a phone phone. :rolleyes: Or are you talking tablets too? I have a Samsung and it's very difficult to post on here. Whenever I finish filling the post box it takes me back to the begining of the post. ThenI have to scroll back down to hit post. I like new stuff but it's much easier on my CPU.
Hopefully the APP would work on tablets, but the app is more for "mobile" use on a smartphone. I use some of the "moblie" apps on my ipad, as they don't have a "app" for the ipad. It just isn't as crisp on the screen.

I don't have a smart phone either ,I use an I pod . Mostly for music ,but I can use apps and make calls with some of those apps .In fact one of those shows that I am calling from Florida .

I don't have a smart phone either ,I use an I pod . Mostly for music ,but I can use apps and make calls with some of those apps .In fact one of those shows that I am calling from Florida .
Yeah, with so many wireless access points now, you ALMOST don't need a phone. I just got my mom (77) the newest ipod...... she takes it everywhere.

She also carries a VERIZON portable mobile access thingamajig ....... so she can technically go without her cell, as the ipod can skype, take photos, etc.....

Hell, she just got a MAC MINI with a 23" monitor I sold her, and a ipad2 ...... she's a 77 year "young" techno-geek !!!!

Next comes the iphone for her .........

And make it available for the BlackBerry Z10 . Pretty funny all of us are just running with the idea, even though in all likelihood it'll never happen. It might be tough to have all the models WITH available options, at least with Bennington since they have so many. But it'd be cool.

Yeah, with so many wireless access points now, you ALMOST don't need a phone. I just got my mom (77) the newest ipod...... she takes it everywhere.

She also carries a VERIZON portable mobile access thingamajig ....... so she can technically go without her cell, as the ipod can skype, take photos, etc.....

Hell, she just got a MAC MINI with a 23" monitor I sold her, and a ipad2 ...... she's a 77 year "young" techno-geek !!!!

Next comes the iphone for her .........
That's great! My in laws just turned 86 and got new iPhones ;-)

We've been working on a Boat Builder App for some time now, but our configurator is so vast that we are having a hard time getting it up and running. A CLUB App would probably be simpler...we will look into it!

Thanks! TB

We've been working on a Boat Builder App for some time now, but our configurator is so vast that we are having a hard time getting it up and running. A CLUB App would probably be simpler...we will look into it!

Thanks! TB
Thank You !

Yeah, Boat Builder would be complicated, and cumbersome to keep up to date. You know how hard it is to keep up your website .......

I think spec sheet and even layout pics would suffice. If they want to "build" one, then go to regular site.

I'd just like to see all the above, rolled into one app, presented by the #1 Pontoon builder ......... :)

I would use as a sales tool, to entice people into a Benni ...... :wub:

Hey TB! If you wanted, you could add Tapatalk and/or Forum Runner on this forum and that would be really helpful as well!

Yes, Tapatalk would be great as a short term solution!

Looks like lots of interest ....... 35 to 1 ..... :)

Back