Bennington Club Membership

sparkdr220

Reaction score
Administrators,

I wanted to thank you. I received my Bennington coozies and club membership card today. On the back of the card are the words....This card is of no value. You need to set the bar a little higher. Surely a Club Bennington charter membership card is of some value to someone somewhere. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL I agree. It should be of some value or we are all just wasting time here. hehe

It's just lawyer-speak. BM wants to be sure no one uses their "membership" to establish value/gain.

Guess my attempt at humor was futile goldnrod. LOL

Ends in 25907. What's yours!
Mine says: 000001YOUARETHECOMMODORENUMBER00001.

Just kidding. Mine ends in 25851. I was curious to see if they all ended in the same number..... evidently not!

I don't want to be captain obvious but i see a pattern forming. It looks like # 1 would be 25801. Just curious why they would start there instead of 001.

Still no members card, koozie, cup holder, etc.....nothing for me and I'm top 50 on here minus the admins....Dang the luck! :(

Maybe tomorrow :p

Still no members card, koozie, cup holder, etc.....nothing for me and I'm top 50 on here minus the admins....Dang the luck! :(

You must have missed the email about the initiation rites. I'm sworn to secrecy, but stock up on marshmallows and blocks of ice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Oh Skeptic...you are member number 53, just shy of the free coozie teaser! Cards were mailed to the first 168 members so you should have yours any day now!

You must have missed the email about the initiation rites. I'm sworn to secrecy, but stock up on marshmallows and blocks of ice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
I went through that as a freshman in high school. It was rough. But, if that's what it takes. . . Oh, and if the streaking is only about 50 yards this time, I think I could still handle that one too. B)

Thanks for the support!! No koozie, no problem. I'll just order a T-shirt besides I just want to sell my card on Ebay....lol. Can't wait to get the boat back out on the water again.

YaaaaHooooo.........got my membership card and koozies in the mail today. A big "Thank you" to the Bennington Team! Remember, substrate the Admins and I'm number 48.

I got my membership card, very cool, but no Koozies! I want a Koozie...the wife and I collect them and CB Koozie would be awesome. Does anyone know the special trick to getting one cause obviously I missed it.

I got my membership card, very cool, but no Koozies! I want a Koozie...the wife and I collect them and CB Koozie would be awesome. Does anyone know the special trick to getting one cause obviously I missed it.
They went to the 1st 50 members. Membership passed 50 in early February.

Back